- Here comes the sun. Sunlight is great way to instantly make you feel better. Just 30 minutes in the sun (don't forget to use sunscreen!) will cheer you up and make you appreciate your surroundings.
- Laugh your way to happiness. It's almost impossible to feel blue if you are laughing until your cheecks hurt. Rent a favorite comedy movie or go online to check out funny videos, and get ready for the giggles!
- Shake your booty. Exercising is one of the best ways to feel better in no time. It's a stress-reliever and changes the way you feel and look! Call up a friend for that extra motivation.
- Give your pet some lovin'. Pets are great mood enhancers and overall companions. Many studies have shown that spending time with your pet will instantly improve your mood.
- Breathe! Slowly inhale and exhale, breathe in and breathe out. Bringing the focus back to your breathing will allow you to let go of tensions in your body.
- Rely on your support group. When you feel a bit low on energy, call a friend...or two. Take an interest in your loved ones' lives and share stories about your day. SHARING IS CARING !
- Sleep! There is nothing like getting under your covers, stretching out your legs and enjoy a nice slumber. Spending some quality time between the sheets will help you feel better, maintain a healthy weight, focus more and fight off stress.
- Treat yourself. It doesn't have to be ridiculously expensive pair of shoes, but do something you like, just because you deserve it. Take a nice bubble bath, get your hair or nails done, or enjoy a delicious dinner: whatever puts a smile on your face.
- Give to others. Volunteering is a wonderful way to boost your mood and make you feel better. Helping others will make you more empathic and sympathetic to others and appreciate what you have.
- Be kind to yourself. You should treat yourself as you treat your best friend. It is important to feel respected and loved by others, but you have to start with yourself. Make a list of all your good qualities, and let go of people who are only bringing you down.
Mesyuarat Jawatankuasa Kerja Kluster Produk Kraf
2 weeks ago